According to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03
Users are informed that the processing of their personal data will be handled in compliance with the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of their privacy and their rights set out in the relevant legislation.
Under Article 13 of Leg. D. 196/03 we inform you that:
1) The data will be used for the purpose of “access to the services provided by the portal besttourinitaly.com and receipt of information”;
2) The data will be processed electronically and with the security measures that avoid the loss of data;
3) The provision of data is not mandatory, but the non-communication of the same could lead to not having full use of the services offered;
4) The personal information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
a. marketing activities;
b. promotional and advertising activities;
c. activities to facilitate the matching of supply and demand for services related to marketing and communication;
5) At any time you can exercise your rights against the owner or manager of the treatment, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003. The updated list of individuals responsible for processing the data referred to in this communication may be consulted at the registered office of the company Elas Group Srls.
The exercise of rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 can be exercised through a specific message by mail addressed to the same company, or through the dedicated email: Elas Group Srls.
Through cookies, some informations relating to your preferences along with other technical data that allow easy, fast and effective navigation are recorded.
Cookies are used to determine whether there has been any contact between your computer and our website to keep the information to “log in” and allow you easier access the next time. It will be identified only the cookies stored on your PC.
Cookies can be technical, analytical, advertising, functional.
Technical Cookies: those cookies are essential to the functioning of the site. They allow navigation and data storage of log-in. They are therefore necessary for the use of the site itself.
Analytical Cookies: are those that allow us to understand how the user interacts with the site and its use. They are valuable therefore to improve the quality of services offered and the navigation within the site itself. This is the collection of anonymous data, that is disconnected from individual names, for statistical purposes only.
Advertising Cookies: Those cookies are used to provide targeted and personalized advertisements based on user preferences.
Functional cookies: Those are cookies of third parties, partners or not of the Elas Group Srls.
Remember that you can always change your preferences and lock or unlock some cookies instead of others. You can do it from our website or directly from your browser settings. If you want to get information on how you can make your choice you can click here.